Employment type: Full time, year-round.
Century Party Rental is the largest and most trusted party rental company in Syracuse and Central New York.
During the summer, we specialize in the delivery and installation of tents, tables, chairs and other party rental needs for large corporate events and small private parties. During the winter months, we are busy setting up the area’s largest trade shows and expos. Century Party Rental is proud to say that it is the only company in the industry locally to offer 401k / profit sharing opportunities to its employees.
What we are looking for:
Everyday is different at Century Party Rental. You will be presented with a new task, new delivery destination, and you will work with different teams to complete the job at hand. As a Crew Leader / Driver, you will test your problem solving skills, gain customer service experience, and learn how to lead a team of your own.
We are looking for dedicated, hardworking, and professional men/women who have what it takes to prove that he/she is able to lead a crew at Century Party Rental. In this leadership role, work ethic, flexibility, and team building skills are a must. We are looking for an individual who is career oriented and wants to invest themselves themselves in our company.
- Full time, year-round Crew Leader / Driver position available.
- Work hand in hand with team members to complete deliveries/jobs in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Drive box trucks locally to various jobsite locations.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid NYS Driver’s License.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (65 lbs. +) with/ without assistance for multiple hours per day.
- Prior experience driving box trucks locally is preferred.
- Prior warehouse/field experience in related industry is a plus.
- Prior forklift experience is a plus.
- Highly motivated individual with attention to detail.
- Compensation based on experience.
- 401(k) / profit sharing available.
- Generous paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
Interested? Call 315-452-1240 for more information and application details.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.