I'm planning a graduation party but I have no idea how many people are coming!"
Is your son or daughter graduating this June? Is it your first time planning a graduation party? Well take a breath... you are not alone!
Here are a few tips and tricks we've accumulated from setting up hundreds (thousands?) of graduation parties over the years!
Let us know if we missed anything!
Graduation Party Tips:
- Can't decide if you need to rent a tent? Think of it as an insurance policy! The party must go on!
- Inviting 100? You don't need 100 chairs! Some of your guests will stay for 3 hours while others will stop by for 30 minutes. Plan on seating at least 50% but no more than 75%.
- Most people rent our basic brown folding chairs (they are only $1!)
- Don't forget extra tables for cards/ presents or food.
- Thinking about a guest book? Try blowing up a flattering picture of the grad for people to sign... you can rent an easel from us to display it for all to see!
- Call us...We are happy to talk to you about your party! We've seen parties of every shape and size, and we would love to help you with yours!